Baby Jogger® Policies
What we do, with what you say.
Baby Jogger UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you could possibly be identified whilst using this website; then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Phone number
- Other information relevant to your purpose of contact
What we do with the collected information
- Any information collected via our contact form is used only for dealing with your query.
- Once we have dealt with your query all information is discarded.
- We do not store or keep information which is submitted via the contact form on this site. Any information that we may keep is stored on a secure server and is password protected and only accessible by our service team.
- We will not contact you other than to resolve your initial query.
- No information is used for marketing or promotions.
- No information is passed on to 3rd parties.
- All information is treated as confidential.
How do I know what information you have retained about me?
You may request a copy of all personal data held about you in our role as Data Controller. Requests should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Customer Services, Kooltrade Ltd, Unit 3, Orbital Way, Denton, M34 3QA.
We take any complaints about our collection and use of personal information very seriously.
If you think that our collection or use of personal information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, or have any other concern about our data processing, please raise this with us in the first instance by contacting Customer Services.
Alternatively, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office:
- Report a concern online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Call 0303 123 1113
- Or write to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
What data is stored on your computer.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. These cookies are used to help enhance your browsing experience and do not store any vital or critical information regarding yourself or your browsing activity. If you choose to disable cookies, then you may find your browsing experience limited.
Managing website cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies from this website, you can change your web browser settings so that you will be notified when any website tries to send you a cookie. Once you have changed your browser settings you can choose to accept or refuse the cookie. In addition you can also delete historical cookies from your browser at any time.
Managing cookies will vary from browser to browser. Managing cookies using Firefox is different from that of Internet Explorer and so on. In order to manage cookies please refer to your web browser's help function, which will guide you through the process of managing your browser's privacy settings. Alternatively, you may want to visit www.aboutcookies.org, or www.allaboutcookies.org both are independent websites which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Competitions Terms and Conditions
Baby Jogger City Tour Facebook Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 2017
- The promoter is: Baby Jogger UK.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Baby Jogger UK and Kooltrade LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/babyjoggeruk
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 12th May 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like, comment and share the competition Facebook post
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One Baby Jogger City Tour.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: 12th May 2017
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.